It’s true that nowadays with Apple apps on an iPhone, you can do pretty much everything. However, did you know that iPhone maps avoid toll and even highways? It’s certainly an amazing feature that has helped numerous people to save some extra time and money. It’s true that nobody likes to pay extra money on tolls. Especially if you are someone who needs to go to work a lot, then spending that extra money on Toll is something that you wish to avoid.
Of course, we aren’t talking about those extreme situations where you have no way but to take a toll route. If you have an alternative and you don’t know about it, then your iPhone’s map will let you know. So, how do the iPhone maps avoid toll and highway anyway? Well, it uses its innate feature and we will tell you how you can enable or disable it whenever you feel like it.
So, in this article, we will talk about the iPhone’s Maps app and how it’s so useful in so many ways.
Check Out The Ways To Enable And Disable Toll & Highway Free Route
It’s really simple to enable or disable this feature on any iPhone device. Moreover, it’s really easy to set this Maps app as well. With this app, the iPhone maps avoid toll and highway areas quite efficiently. In fact, it’s not that tough to set it up as we have already said. Moreover, it’s also true that this will avoid the Toll and highway routes and provide you with directions for the same.
Furthermore, it’s also worth noting that with this iPhone maps avoid toll features, you will also avoid highways. Sometimes our license doesn’t permit us to run our car to some highway areas. In that case, it’s better to know how to avoid them entirely. So, now’s the time to know how you can either enable or disable this feature on iPhone Maps.
- This Is How You Can Enable The Feature To Avoid Toll
As we said earlier, it’s pretty easy to avoid toll routes with this Maps app. You have to follow the steps that we are showing here.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Settings of your iPhone and then scroll down to find Maps.
- Thereafter, on the Maps screen, you need to select the Driving option that’s visible under the Directions Section.
- Next, in the Driving option, you will see the Tolls option with a toggle of On/OFF. Turn it On and iPhone’s Maps app will avoid places with Tolls.
This is how the iPhone maps avoid toll in a pretty simple way. On the other hand, if you wish to deactivate or disable this feature, you need to move the toggle back to OFF.
This is How You Can Enable The Feature To Avoid Highways
Similarly, you can also block or avoid highways through the iPhone’s Map App. Let’s take a look at how you can do this pretty easily.
- So, like the previous time, go to the Settings of the iPhone and then tap on the Maps.
- Next, on the Maps screen, you need to scroll down and select the Driving option which is located under the Directions.
- Thereafter, on the next screen, you will see the Tolls and Highways option. We have already shown you how you can move the toggle ON and OFF. So, do the same with the Highways option. Toggle it On and then the Map will try to avoid highway routes.