NOT On The High Street is the place for unusual and personalised gifts – and Black Friday is a great time to bag a deal.
The retailer’s started their sale early too, with Black Friday offers running from now until midnight on Monday 29th November.
Best Black Friday Not On The Hight Street deals
Not On The High Street have ticked so many boxes with their Black Friday sale. The retailer is offering up to 50% off a huge array of personalised and handmade products, from sparkly jewellery, to personalised gifts like chopping boards and festive decorations.
Time to start your Christmas shopping! Check out our favourite deals below:
- Metallic Map Of The Stars Print, £15 (save £15) – buy here
- Personalised Children’s Christmas Eve Box, £17.50 (save £17.50) – buy here
- Zip Detail Genuine Leather Holdall, £79.50 (save £79.50) – buy here
- Personalised Pint Glass Beer Tankard For Him, £12.50 (save £12.50) – buy here
- Limited Edition Leather Travel Wallet, £24.50 (save £24.50) – buy here
- Giant Bordeaux Wine Cork Stool, £65 (save £65) – buy here
- Peacock Rattan Chair, £362.50 (save £362.50) – buy here
- Bamboo Personalised Pet Christmas Decoration, £4.50 (save £4.50) – buy here
- Black Make Up Case With Gold Name, £8 (save £8) – buy here
- Personalised Wedding Cheeseboard And Knife Set, £17 (save £17) – buy here
- Extra Large Christmas Roses Luxury Wreath, £23 (save £23) – buy here
- Labradorite 18ct Gold Vermeil Charm Bracelet, £50 (save £50) – buy here
- Personalised Christmas Spirit Decanter Gift, £21 (save £21) – buy here
- Canvas Messenger Shoulder Bag, £34 (save £34) – buy here
- Birthstone And Initial Layered Necklace Set, £14 (save £14) – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday takes place on November 26 2021, the day after the American holiday Thanksgiving.
Together with Cyber Monday, it’s often regarded as the key shopping period of the year.
In recent years we’ve seen deals come in weeks before the big day, so check back here for all the latest deals and information.
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and will Not On The High Street be taking part this year?
Cyber Monday follows a Cyber Weekend of sales after Black Friday and this year, it falls on Monday, November 29.
Not On The High Street has confirmed their Black Friday deals will run until midnight on Monday November 29.
What was in Not On The High Street Black Friday Deals last year?
Last year Not On The High Street revealed a week of Black Friday deals, with a series of discounts running from the 21 November.
It started with six days of ‘One Day Wonder’ deals with up to 30% off from the 21 November, before slashing prices by up to 50% on Black Friday weekend from the 27 – 30 November.
There was also a ‘Give Happy Shop Small” sale from the 4 – 7 December to encourage customers to shop and support small businesses, where shoppers could save 15% when they spend £50.
Speaking about the Black Friday sale last year curator Helen Constantine said “We’ve carefully picked each of the items that go into our One Day Wonder deals to showcase some of the very best gifts that our small creative businesses have to offer ahead of the festive season. Since many of us have had an increased focus on the home this year, we’ve also included a special Christmas Homeware offer featuring some of our top picks to help add some seasonal cheer to the home.”
How much will my Not On The High Street delivery cost?
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the product but Standard Delivery will be around £3.75 per product and will take around 6 working days.
Tracked Express Delivery is around £6.95 per product and Saturday Delivery is around £10.95 per product.
Does Not On The High Street offer any other discounts?
Unfortunately, Not On The High Street doesn’t offer any NHS, Student, or Military discounts.
However, you can take a look at The Sun Vouchers, to see if you can get extra savings across hundreds of retailers on Black Friday.