TU Clothing is on sale at Sainsbury’s now, and it’s not to be missed.
As part of Sainsbury’s sale it’s womenswear range will be reduced by up to 20%, and our wardrobes have never been so excited.
Available to shop at tuclothing.co.uk, prices start as low as £1.20.
Sainsbury’s huge sale on womenswear Tu Clothing comes at the perfect time, as you can revamp your wardrobe ahead of the summer months, and any upcoming holidays.
Whether you’re looking to shake up your look with a wardrobe refresh or just shop for some new essentials now is the time with 20% off everything.
From dresses and footwear, to swimwear and lingerie, the Tu Clothing sale has all bases covered.
The sale is available in store and online at both Argos and Sainsbury’s until 11:59 on April 23, so you will want to shop quick so not to miss out.
The only difference is Sainsbury’s the discount has already been applied, but when shopping at Argos you will need to apply the promotional code “TU20” at the checkout.
However it is important to stress, Sainsbury’s sale does not include wetsuits, jewellery or watches.
Not only does Sainsbury’s have the 20% off sale, but shoppers are eligible for free Click and Collect when you spend over £20, which is easy to do in our opinion, and though standard delivery is £3.95, it’s an extra saving we can’t say no to.
- Shop the Tu Clothing sale at Argos
- Shop the Tu Clothing sale at Sainsbury’s
Shop our top picks in Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing womenswear sale
- Orange Shirred Poplin Midi Dress, £19.20 (Was £24)
- Khaki Knitted V-Neck Maxi Dress, £17.60 (Was £22)
- Mono Check Puff Sleeve Mini Dress, £17.60 (Was £22)
- Khaki Woven Drapey Trousers, £11.20 (Was £14)
- Green Twill Relaxed Fit Dungarees, £19.20 (Was £24)
- Cream Rib Soft Knit Coord Pyjama Bottoms, £10 (Was £12.50)
- Broderie Lace Boxy Shirt, £14.40 (Was £18)
- Lemon Print Crinkle Wide Leg Jumpsuit, £17.60 (Was £22)
- Beige Animal Loafers, £13.60 (Was £17)
- Active Grey Seamfree Cycle Shorts, £8 (Was £10)
- Washed Coord Joggers, £6 (Was £15)