BRITS have been busy booking up staycations, with many places already full this year.
Forest Holidays still have treehouse breaks from £99 per person per stay – but they’re booking up fast.
There are Golden Oak Treehouse cabins at seven of Forest Holidays’ ten UK locations, including Cornwall, Norfolk and Hampshire.
They can be found dotted among pine trees with views of woodland or meadows, allowing guests to wake to the sound of birdsong.
The newest location is Garwnant, Brecon Beacons in Wales, which has 40 cabins, all tucked within 400 acres of woodland.
A new shop, bike rental facilities, and a variety of outdoor experiences and activities are also available on-site.
The luxury treehouse cabins are reached by a wooden bridge and come with a large hot tub and gas barbecue on the decking for al fresco dining.
You can book your next holiday today with a low deposit of £25, but you’ll have to be quick – as the offer expires on February 28.
Some of the best deals are:
- Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire – Golden Oak Treehouse sleeps 10 from £112 per person, per stay
- Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire – Meadow Golden Oak Treehouse sleeps 10 from £112 per person, per stay
- Deerpark, Cornwall – Golden Oak Treehouse sleeps 10 from £111 per person, per stay
- Delamere Forest, Cheshire – Golden Oak Treehouse sleeps 10 from £133 per person, per stay
- Keldy, North Yorkshire – Golden Oak Treehouse sleeps 8 from £99 per person, per stay
- Thorpe Forest, Norfolk – Golden Oak Treehouse sleeps 10 from £99 per person, per stay
- Blackwood Forest, Hampshire – Golden Oak Treehouse sleeps 10 from £99 per person, per stay
- Garwnant Brecon Beacons, Wales – Golden Oak Treehouses sleeps 10 from £121 per person, per stay
Cabins are designed for families and groups of between eight to ten people, making them great for a reunion.
Inside there’s a cosy log burner, master bedrooms, a flat-screen TV through which you can order food and drinks to your cabin, and a modern kitchen for making group breakfasts.
The open plan living room, outdoor decking and private hot tub have been designed for large groups to enjoy time spent together.
As well as exploring your peaceful forest surroundings, there are also activities to take part in on-site, from Forest Ranger activities to Go Ape.