GREGGS fans are able to pick up tasty breakfast treats until 11am every morning.
The bakery giant offers handy on-the-go pastries and snacks throughout the day but some classics are only available in the morning.
You can still pick up favourites like a sausage roll or steak bake with your morning coffee, but there are also things like porridge and croissants on offer too.
Greggs also changes its menu throughout the country depending on where it is.
So, in the North East, you can find yourself having specialities such as empire biscuits and stotties while in the South East you can have an apple Danish, Tottenham Cake or a London cheesecake.
Here’s everything you need to know about Greggs’ breakfast menu and what’s on offer.
What’s on Greggs’ breakfast menu?
As of November 2021, breakfast is served until 11 am each day at Greggs.
But store opening times can vary depending on where you live.
You can use the store locator tool to find your closest one and check its opening hours.
Usually though, serving times will be from 5.30am or 6am.
Its breakfast menu includes:
- All butter croissants – from 85p
- Pain au chocolat – from 90p
- Simply creamy porridge – from £1.10
- Golden syrup porridge – from £1.10
- Apple and cinnamon porridge – from £1.10
- Sausage breakfast baguette – from £2.55
- Omelette breakfast baguette – from £2.55
- Bacon breakfast baguette – from £2.55
- Bacon and sausage breakfast baguette – from £2.65
- Bacon and omelette breakfast baguette – from £2.65
- Sausage and omeletter breakfast baguette – from £2.65
- Bacon breakfast roll – from £1.85
- Sausage breakfast roll – from £1.85
- Omelette breakfast roll – from £1.85
- Vegan sausage breakfast roll – £1.90
- Bacon and omelette breakfast roll – from £1.90
- Bacon and sausage breakfast roll – from £1.90
- Sausage and omelette breakfast roll – from £1.90
- Bacon and cheese wrap – from £1.65
- Hash brown (2 pack) – from £1
If you want to know what the calories or allergens are for each of the breakfast menu items, Greggs has posted them in detail on its website.
There, you can find out details such as its bacon breakfast rolls have 291 calories per roll, while the pain au chocolats have 395 calories.
Greggs also runs a breakfast deal where customers can purchase a breakfast roll and a hot drink for £2.20 or a breakfast baguette and a hot drink for £3.
What’s on the drinks menu for Greggs’ breakfast?
Greggs has upped its game in recent years for its morning coffee.
Gone are the days where you could just get a tea or a white or black coffee.
Now it offers a whole host of barista options on offer.
On its website, Greggs said its drinks menu consists of:
- Flat white
- Caramel Latte
- Vanilla latte
- White coffee
- English breakfast tea
- Green tea
- Peppermint tea
- Hot chocolate
- Orange juice
- Apple juice
- Cloudy lemonade
- Sparkling cherryade
- Sparkling mango and pineapple
- Sparkling rasberry lemonade.
How much is Greggs’ breakfast menu?
Like many chains, Greggs has different prices across the UK depending on where you live.
It also doesn’t post all of its prices on its website as there are so many branches that offer regional favourites that you can’t get anywhere else.
Your best bet is to head down to your nearest Greggs and see how much everything is before purchasing an item.
To find your nearest Greggs, use its branch locator tool.
Can you get Greggs’ breakfast delivered?
You can get Greggs delivered to your door, but you’ll have to order items through Just Eat.
That means you might have to pay a little extra for different products on the breakfast menu as the delivery service can sometimes increase prices to cover rider fees and more.
You’ll also have to factor in the delivery charge that can cost from £1.50 depending on where you live.
There is also an option to click and collect an order from Greggs.
You can do this through the free Greggs app – pick a time slot to pick up your breakfast from and head in-store to collect for free.